Receivables Factoring for Manufacturing Companies

Hong Kong manufacturing factoring. Flexible funding solutions for manufacturing exporters in Hong Kong with options that include invoice and receivables factoring, import and export funding and supply chain finance.

The manufacturing sector traditionally experiences challenging times from time to time, declining order books, margin pressures and increases in supply and inventory costs and governmental regulations.

We can help manufactures improve your cash flow by providing an advance of cash against the value of their outstanding export invoices. Releasing up to 80% of the value of export receivables generally  within 24 hours after verification, the remaining 20%, less a small service fee, is credited back to the client's account once the customer pays.  This funding option gives the exporter access to an ongoing supply of capital linked to their sales, and as exports increase so does the amount of funding available to our client.

Our manufacturing factoring team for Hong Kong exporters bring a group of affiliates operating in select overseas markets that can help remove the hassle of dealing with overseas customers.  Our support staff is multilingual which helps eliminate communication issues with your customers, we will speak with your customers in their native language which helps avoid any misinterpretation and can help resolve any issues relating to the sale and invoicing of your goods and services and collection of the payment due.

You remain in control by working with a dedicated team of people who ensure your customers are as happy to deal with us as they are with you.  For more information, please complete this SHORT FORM.

BASIC TERMS

Manufacturing Export Factoring / Import Export Funding

Minimum (USD): $300,000 (below on a case by case)
Maximum (USD): $30 million (higher on a case by case)
Startups (case by case)
High Advances on Receivables
Rates/Terms: Competitive
Industries: We fund most industries
Normal terms and conditions apply

Asset Based Lending (For U.S. subsidiaries of HK companies)

Receivables Lines of Credit
Minimum (USD): $100,000
Maximum (USD): $25 million
Years in Business: 2 Minimum
DSCR / FCCR: 1.20x
Rates/Terms: Competitive
United States, United Kingdom and Canada
Normal terms and conditions apply