Invoice Factoring For Distribution Companies

Hong Kong distribution factoring.  Export invoice and receivables funding for distribution companies in Hong Kong that are exporting their products, goods and services internationally.

Our trade finance funding options for distribution companies include flexible import and export factoring, PO funding and supply chain finance solutions.

We understand the cash flow challenges that distributors can face on a daily basis, and how time consuming it can be for you to find the right export factoring company that can offer the right solution to help move the business forward. Our export factoring products are flexible for those reasons.

Decision makers will work closely with you to put together the right factoring facility for your business, which will include one of the lowest factoring fees in the industry and high advances on your receivables.

With factoring, you focus on what you do best; product quality, sales, customer service and growth, and we focus on what we do best, export factoring, and assuring that your steady cash flow continues.

Improved Cash Flow

Our export factoring services for Hong Kong distributors means an immediate injection of capital against the value of your outstanding export receivables with releases up to 80 % of the value of the invoices within 24 hours. The remaining 20 %, less a small service fee, is credited back to your account once your customer pays.

We can also help with your export business with local sales.  And since our services are tailored to your company's funding needs, our competitive terms and fees are set based on your specific funding requirements.

Assistance With Managing Overseas Customers

Our experienced Hong Kong factoring team brings a network of operating companies in select overseas markets that can help remove the hassle of dealing with overseas customers.  Our multilingual support staff helps eliminate the challenge of communicating with your customers. We speak with your customers in their native language to avoid any misinterpretation and help resolve any issues relating to the sale and invoicing of your product and collection of the payment due.

Can We Help Your Distribution Company?

If your export business is seeking capital, please contact us today.

BASIC TERMS

Distribution Receivables Factoring / Import Export Funding

Minimum (USD): $300,000 (below on a case by case)
Maximum (USD): $30 million (higher on a case by case)
Startups (case by case)
High Advances on Receivables
Rates/Terms: Competitive
Industries: We fund most industries
Normal terms and conditions apply

Asset Based Lending (For U.S. subsidiaries of HK companies)

Receivables Lines of Credit
Minimum (USD): $100,000
Maximum (USD): $25 million
Years in Business: 2 Minimum
DSCR / FCCR: 1.20x
Rates/Terms: Competitive
United States, United Kingdom and Canada
Normal terms and conditions apply